How to Apply
#1 COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
#2 GATHER OTHER DOCUMENTS
- ACADEMIC RECORD
- Obtain academic transcripts of the last school you attended (this could be high school or university).
- The transcripts must be in English.
- Submit a copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- APPLICATION FEE
- BANK STATEMENT (If you need an F-1 Student Visa)
- It must show that you, or your sponsor, have at least $13,767 USD to support you during your studies at Mercer.
- The statement must be in English.
#3 SEND US EVERYTHING BY EMAIL, FAX, OR MAIL
English Language Institute
3001 Mercer University Drive. Atlanta, Georgia USA 30341
F-1 VISA REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the ELI Application, Academic Record, Passport Copy and Application Fee, you must also submit a Bank Statement.
Once you have been accepted, we will email you instructions on how to receive your Form I-20.
Upon receiving your I-20 package, you will pay the $200 SEVIS Fee Online (Form I-901) www.fmjfee.com. Please print your SEVIS I-901 receipt to bring to the visa interview, along with your I-20.
After obtaining an F-1 visa, please email us to confirm your arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Conditional admission is offered to select undergraduate and graduate programs at Mercer. Please check with the ELI Office for more information.