E.U. STUDIES PROGRAM in STRASBOURG
Mercer University is partnered with the University of Strasbourg and CEPA Europe to offer a truly unique semester study abroad experience in the heart of a chtâteau and the European Union.
Live, Study, Explore in the EU Capital
- The beautifulChâteau de Pourtalèsis a 250 year old castle nestled in a magnificent park and is located near the European Parliament, the Council of Europe, the European Court of Human Rights, and the historic center of Strasbourg.
- Numerous outdoor and recreational facilities are nearby.
- The town center is within easy reach by public transportation.
- Strasbourg, strategically located on the Rhine River, literally at the Crossroads of Europe, is a fascinating and exciting place for students to live and study.
- A diverse, modern and multicultural city with centuries of history, it is an important center for politics, culture, business, government, and just about anything else.
Mercer students take courses in at the University of Stasbourg'sÉcole de Management and at theChâteau de Pourtalès, where they also live. Students have the option of taking international relations and international business courses as well as French (not a language requirement, however). The European Studies program is offered as a 16 week study abroad semester ( Fall or Spring). In addition to the regular university courses, students will take part in local and regional excursions as well as multiple trips to Germany, Luxembourg, and Belgium.
- Mercer Semester Tuition
- Accommodation, Breakfasts, Cultural Tours: $8,995
- Study Abroad Fee: $500
- Study Aborad Insurance: $.50/day for students who waive Mercer's student health insurance
*Program fees are subject to change. Confirm all fees with a Mercer Abroad advisor. Mercer, Georgia Hope, and federal financial aid are applicable to qualified students.